With the Holidays just around the corner, what better time than now to show your customers just how much you care. Here are 6 great tips that are sure to not only impress, but also be the perfect way to have your customers coming back, time and time again.
- Personalize your service: There’s nothing like receiving a gift meant just for you. Personalize your promotional items and be sure to have each customer feeling like a VIP. Did you know that we have an entire line of promotional items where we have the ability to personalize them with a name, initials or photograph for as little as .15 per piece! Choose from a myriad of promo items - writing instruments, bags, lunch coolers, desk accessories and more.
- Send them a handwritten note: In the day and age of technological communication, a handwritten note is truly something outside the norm. Looking to thank a dedicated customer, try this technique and be sure to have your intended feeling extra appreciated. Need stationary? We can do that too. Ask your Brand Development Sales Director for help with all of your print needs.
- Check in with customers: Websites like Opentable.com and Fandango.com do it so why not you? After a purchase, make a quick phone call and check in with your customer on satisfaction.
- Sweat the small stuff: Whoever said don’t, clearly wasn’t looking to impress the customer. Any issue, big or small should be addressed and acknowledged. If your customer knows you can be relied upon to fix any problem, they’re much more likely to be coming back for more.
- Recognize unique opportunities: Any opportunity that can open the doors for positive press should be considered. Whether it’s someone asking for a free gift, or a charity asking for a donation, it can only help your company’s fan base to acknowledge them from time to time. We’re doing our part to be involved with the community and help provide promo items for a worthy causes. Do you know about our ONE GOOD TURN PROJECT?
- Make things right: Bottom line, if something goes wrong, fix it.! While customers definitely won’t come back again if you deliver a faulty product without acknowledgement, they actually are likely to come back if you work doubly as hard to make things right. To make sure that we get it right every time and that our customers are happy, at Commotion Promotions we have a You’ve GOTTA Love It Guarantee.